For purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” is any information that identifies, related to, or describes, directly or indirectly, an individual or household.
In the course of operating the One Community Services, we collect and process the categories of Personal Information described below. We use this information for typical business and commercial purposes (including providing the One Community Services, compliance with legal obligations, and use for auditing, security, and anti-fraud purposes) and as described more specifically below:
Information You Give Us. When you use the One Community Services, we may collect and store the Personal Information you provide, including:
- Personal Identifiers. We receive personal identifiers you provide (such as your name, email address, mobile number, age or birth date, or general location information like city, state, or zip code) and use them to communicate with you about One Community surveys and related offers, to confirm your enrollment, to respond to and complete your requests, and for informational purposes related to the One Community Services (including sending you notices, updates, and security alerts). We may use this information to communicate with you about sweepstakes or contests, or to process and deliver sweepstakes/contest entries, correspondence, and prizes. We may also create internal identification and reference codes to identify you in our electronic systems.
- Communications and Submissions. We collect the information and content you submit through contact, enrollment, sign-up, and survey forms (including your responses to One Community surveys), and through email, telephone, or text message communications. We use this information to collect aggregate data used to generate reports and related statistical and market analyses, to suggest additional One Community surveys and related offers to you, to respond to and fulfill your requests, to establish and manage our customer relations and customer service, and to provide and improve the One Community Services.
- Commercial Information.We collect and generate commercial information based on your One Community survey responses (such as product preferences and areas of interest or non-interest you have expressed, and demographic details you choose to share). We use this information to collect aggregate data used to generate reports and related statistical and market analyses, to suggest additional One Community surveys and related offers to you, to respond to and fulfill your requests, to establish and manage our customer relations and customer service, and to provide and improve the One Community Services.
- Inferences From the Information Listed Above.We will use the One Community survey responses and related commercial information as described above to draw inferences about you that help us suggest additional One Community surveys and related offers to you, provide and improve the One Community Services, and to collect aggregate data used to generate reports and related statistical and market analyses.
- Privacy Choices.We receive and retain any opt-outs or other choices you submit related to your participation in the One Community Services, your communication preferences, and our collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information.
Other Information We Collect or Ask You to Provide. We also may collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the One Community Services in ways that we describe to you at the point of collection or otherwise with your consent, such as if we ask you to answer additional optional questions about yourself or your household while completing a One Community survey. You may choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but doing so may affect your ability to use some of the One Community Services.
Information We Automatically Collect When You Use the One Community Services. We may collect information about how you interact with our communications and surveys or view and interact with our ads and other online content (collectively, “Usage Information”). We use this information to provide and improve the One Community Services, tailor your One Community experience, and create aggregate internal reports on usage and activity, such as views of and engagement with certain content. Usage Information includes:
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware type and operating system version).
- Browsing Information. This includes the URL that referred you to the One Community Services, the areas within the One Community Services that you visit, how long you spend on the One Community Services, and the time of day of your visit.
- IP Address and Country-Level Location Information. An IP address is a string of numbers associated with the device you use to access the Internet. IP addresses can be used to infer your general location information (for example, country, state, or zip code).
- Inferences from the information listed above. We may use the information listed above to draw inferences about your preferences to help us provide you with personalized content and offers and help us develop and provide better products and services.
Automatic Collection of Information from Cookies and Other Technology. We and our service providers use various technologies to automatically collect and store information when you visit the One Community Services, which we use for the same purposes as Usage Information and to help us understand and improve the usage of our Services and emails. This may include the following and similar technologies:
- Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as “1×1 GIFs,” “one pixel GIFs,” or “clear GIFs”) may be included in our web pages and e-mail messages. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a web page or e-mail can act as a web beacon. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the One Community Services, to monitor how users navigate the One Community Services, to count how many e-mails were actually opened or to count how many surveys or links were actually viewed.
Anonymous or Aggregated Information. We may de-identify or aggregate data we receive and use and disclose it for any business purpose.